Written on the 18th of November 2015
To those who read this document they may find some of the material offensive so I have coloured it in red as a forewarning.
“He was discharged on a Community Treatment Order on 23 March 2015 under the care of CFT with a diagnosis of Persistent Delusional Disorder.”
False information. I was actually discharged with the diagnosis by a Dr Thompson of having (allegedly) suffered from an “acute psychotic episode”. Dr Gopee carried on with that theme until I asked her in writing to inform me about the what, where and when details of my alleged illness that she had on record about the alleged episodes.
No evidence has since been provided but the claim has now been dropped according to the report being analysed here in this document of mine.
“He has been presenting with fixed persecutory and paranoid delusions of religious and political themes.”
Had the mental health services first implemented a course of CBT [cognitive behavioural therapy] treatment which would be a much less harmful and less risky form of so-called treatment, then they would have very soon discovered that all of what they have been referring to as being: “delusions of religious and political themes” can very easily be proven not to be delusions at all, but in fact, facts of reality.
I would have very much enjoyed the first session to discover exactly which parts of my vast knowledge base appear to be “delusions” to them.
And then on my second session of “treatment” I would have taken along with me a suitcase full of evidence to back up my knowledge and suggest that the therapist delay my third visit for at least 12 months because that is at least as how long it would have taken the therapist to read and comprehend all of the evidence that can prove that I am not “delusional”.
Note: Normally when someone does not agree with another person’s opinions they might well call them “deluded” or maybe “delusional”, but not “delusional “in the clinical way that the Lincolnshire NHS has referred to the differences between my opinions and theirs.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Sharon Petfield who threatened my wife that she would take our children away from her if she was to allow my adorable boys to see me.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Sharon Petfield who had first claimed that her issue with me was that I had scared my little boy by not letting him sleep at my residence in the evenings, following the email which I had received that quoted: “the Illuminati are coming”.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that the social worker by the name of Sharon Petfield refused to back off even after the School teacher by the name of Charlotte Hickerton had confirmed to her that I had successfully cured my son of his fears about the Illuminati.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that when the social worker by the name of Sharon Petfield was asked by me: “What’s your problem with me?” that she refused to provide an answer.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that the school teacher by the name of Charlotte Hickerton had made a false statement at a Child in Need (CIN) meeting about what my son William had supposedly said something about Hitler in a school lesson, because the headmistress of that school looked up the school records to prove that my suspicion about Charlotte Hickerton having lied was in fact correct.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that the social worker by the name of Haley Gowland had tricked me into submitting to what I have previously proven to be a corrupt mental health assessment by deliberately concealing it from me that it just was not just any common or garden mental health assessment, as she had led me to believe, but that it was in fact an official Mental Health Act assessment.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Richard Hay plotting to blackmail me into taking a second fraudulent mental health assessment by way of denying me my access to my children.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Richard Hay being very well aware that what he did was against the wishes of my youngest son William, and that it had made him extremely upset and heartbroken.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Richard Hay indoctrinating my wife to despise me, because she was perfectly normal before he pushed himself into my family’s lives.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Richard Hay telling my wife that the trigger for him banning me from seeing my children was not because it happened the day after she had reported me to the police for pushing her on her shoulder, even though the banning order was made the very next day.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” about the social worker by the name of Richard Hay of threatening my wife that he would take our children from her if she did not do what he wanted her to do.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that the social worker by the name of Richard Hay attempted to force my wife against her will to take out a court injunction against me to prevent me from going anywhere near to my family home.
- It was not a “paranoid delusion” that the social worker by the name of Richard Hay used his power as a social worker to ban me from my family home without a court of law being involved.
- It is not a “paranoid delusion” that despite my business doing very well and on the point of a very well advertised breakthrough in technology, and financing that would have propelled it into a very prosperous future, that that very prosperous future was completely destroyed in legal terms the moment that a judge signed a corrupt document which claimed that I was incapable of taking care of myself when it was obvious to anyone who knew me, including the social services workers, that I was in fact very capable of taking care of myself.
- It is not a “paranoid delusion” that due to a massive loss in sales, as a consequence of the “brains” of my business being incarcerated and being forced to consume brain shrinking drugs, that that business opportunity has now been lost indefinitely due to the consequential devastation of my company’s sales levels and the corresponding drain on its capital reserves.
“Starting his own business of fitting seatbelts to buses 18 years ago.”
I did not start the business and I have never tried to claim that I did do, but I did take ownership of it in the year 2000 (15 years ago).
I contributed to the success of Barry Hall’s business from 1997 onwards when I started working for Barry Hall who started the business, which is why I quoted the particular figure of 18 (even though it is has existed for 19 years) on my company’s website. So obviously whoever it was that quoted the figure of 18 must have viewed my company website:
“So it is decided with great regret, to close down the installation division of BHIUK after more than 18 years of service to its industry.” Source.
Mr Chetwynd pleaded guilty and was charged with battery against his wife in November 2014. He now denies that he did the act and claims she began yelling assault after he had simply touched her arm, although he acknowledges that he was aroused by what she had been saying to him at the time.
“Oh my God”! Who wrote that?
Actually there were two cases of so-called assault against my wife by me:
1. The first incident took place on about the 6th of August 2014 when I tried to push my wife back into her office as she was trying to leave it to escape from my questioning her as to why she was treating me with so much disrespect at the time. There was very little resistance to my push because someone had very obviously taught her that even touching can be considered as assault (I was not aware of that at the time) and the moment that I touched her she jumped back and shouted assault!
After further arguments she came out with the statement that she was going to get 60% of everything that I own! She then left my depot and went back to the home that I have to pay for, picked up the telephone that I also have to pay for to call the police (and I even have a record of her phone call to the police on my phone bill!)
After a few days I was asked to go to the police station. I was not charged but I had already been banned from having any non-supervised contact with my children by the social worker Richard Hay the very day after I had pushed my wife on her shoulder. About a week after the event Richard Hay called me because I had refused to fall for his method of trapping me into having another corrupt mental health assessment by way of withholding my contact with my children if I was to fail to comply with his wish. And it was then that he confirmed with me that the he had finally managed to ban me from seeing my children because of the so-called assault to my wife.
2. The second incident was on November the 10th 2014 and was as a consequence of my being banned from having a bonfire night party for my children, even though I had promised not to be there to keep Mr Hay happy. But he would have none of it to the disappointment of both me and my children. The following Monday morning, after having experienced the most sad bonfire night weekend ever without my children, I met my wife in my depot’s kitchen making a mug of tea for herself. A brief argument occurred because she was so adamant that I had not been banned from being with my children despite Mr Hay telling me so and that it had happened the very next day after she had reported me to the police.
My wife was so adamant that it wasn’t so because she had been told so by Richard Hay. I was so annoyed at her complete gullibility to Richard Hay, the man who was responsible for the ruination of my children’s quality of life that I spat in her face. She retaliated by throwing her hot cup of tea in my face. So, on a spur of the moment recollection of the pain that I had felt on my face when she had slapped me hard on my face the very same year that she had told me that she did not want to live with me anymore, I attempted to give her just one slap back in return for her previous slap and the current hot cup of tea which she had thrown in my face.
But unfortunately it did not work out how I had momentarily planned because she has very long hair and so I could not get a single clean blow. So instead it turned into a pathetic cat fight with my few feeble attempts to slap her face but she was far more successful at scratching me back in my face.
After a while I went to see her in the sales office where she had been crying in front of two of my staff, one of which it transpired had called the police on me against my wife’s wishes. I held her hand and apologised to her and asked why she had let my dad down so badly, because it was my dad who had convinced me that she was the right woman for me (in my younger naive days when we first met). As I held her hand I offered to forgive her for what she had done to destroy my family life and even offered to have another go at our marriage, but she would have none of it.
I warned her of the consequences of her pressing charges against me but she refused to take my very wise advice, which she ought to regret by now considering the consequences of it to her main source of income.
“Mr Chetwynd disagrees that these are delusions, and when challenged on his beliefs he does become defensive and increasingly hostile which can result in aggression.”
No evidence for such a claim has been provided and nor have any extenuating circumstances of any such situations been described.
“They were a close family until his mental health deteriorated.”
Actually, my siblings were not particularly close to me, but after my daughter had been raped by the son of two school teachers in their house, while being with a plentiful supply of alcohol which was used to get my daughter drunk, things all of a sudden changed. My brother’s wife threatened my wife that she would call in the social services if I did not stop doing my research. After visiting them to negotiate I was told to leave their property. The next day I received a call from the police advising me not to go anywhere near my brother’s home again.
“The belief system has become an integral part of Mr Chetwynd’s life and other areas are neglected”
Pure nonsense! During the period that they are claiming that I was suffering from a mental illness I was getting on perfectly well with my children, my friends, my customers and my staff. The only exception to that rule was if someone was to do or say anything that was harmful to me, my family or my business. So apart from the social services, very few people were involved in any of my negative comments to themselves.
Regarding my dedication to business, not only did I manage to prevent a potential financial catastrophe a couple of years ago, but last year I achieved what was once thought impossible by designing a brand new test plant system for my business at a far lower price than had previously been anticipated. And I was also able to secure a personal loan to put it into fruition.
Unfortunately, a very short time after I had received the finance and the invoice for the most part of the equipment needed to build the test plant, my legal rights were stripped from me by someone who I have never heard of in a Lincoln Court of Law as they issued a 72-hour MHA section order upon me by way of using false allegations about the state of my mental health.
“I understand he applied to the bank for a loan to expand his business but this was rejected”
Although my bank had promised me very generous loan facilities before they took possession of my business premises deeds, I learned by way of a general conversation with my bank manager that my bank would not be offering me any loan facilities.
Other than my mortgage contract with it, I have never applied for any loans from my bank, either before or since they took possession of the deeds to my property.
“He has posted offensive material on the internet”
Offensive to “whom” was not stated and no evidence provided, unless the statement is using the word “internet” to describe emails which are not normally referred to as being internet postings.
Regarding “Current Mental Health”
“Mr Chetwynd continues to show evidence of delusional disorder, for example, Mr Chetwynd believes the schools which his children attend/have attended are controlled by the Jews, the banking system is controlled by Jews, social services is plotting against him and the female social worker who was involved in his case targeted him as he believes she was Jewish. He has not acknowledged his diagnosis and challenges the concept of delusions as applied to him and his belief system.”
“Mr Chetwynd believes the schools which his children attend/have attended are controlled by the Jews”
I dispute the claim that I had said that to them even though I could quite easily prove it to be true if I wanted to. I may well have said that my children’s primary school is biased in favour of Jewish interests which, as I have already indicated in this document is true. But I would be very unlikely to discuss such things with the type of people who I have been forced to deal with in the NHS.
Again, no reliable source of evidence of the claim has been provided.
“Mr Chetwynd believes […] the banking system is controlled by Jews”
Q) Would the person that wrote this statement about my opinion of the financial systems, which includes much more than just the local banks, ever dare to swear on oath in a court of law that they have evidence to prove to the contrary of my opinion?
A) I very much doubt it and if anyone reading this paragraph does not believe in that particular opinion then all they need to do is just a little bit of research on say Google or YouTube to discover just how true it is.
“Mr Chetwynd believes […] social services is plotting against him”
Refer to the first two pages of this document to see why I have very good reasons to “believes” that!
“Mr Chetwynd believes […] the female social worker who was involved in his case targeted him as he believes she was Jewish.”
Again the accusation is inaccurate as there were two and not just one female social workers that have been involved in my case.
The second one did not look Jewish to me, though her husband looked very Jewish to me when I saw him with his wife. Whether or not she is genetically Jewish is of no concern to me. What did concern me about her is what she did to contribute to the destruction of both my business and my happy family life by way of her deliberate intention to deceive me into getting involved with the mental health services by using false pretences to goad me into it.
It was actually the first female social worker that was involved in my case who looked Jewish, acted Jewish, possessed extreme Jewish prejudices and told me to my face that she was Jewish just before she had nearly run over my little boy and I in her car, which was just after my telling her: “Fuck off out of my house and leave my family alone”.
“This means he has an unwavering system of beliefs despite agreements to the contrary and is unable to modify his beliefs based on other people’s opinions or facts.”
“other people’s opinions” mean nothing to me anymore since I discovered that 96% of the MSM is either owned or controlled by the Jews and those “other people’s” still don’t know about that fact.
“other people’s opinions” mean nothing to me anymore since I discovered that the official death toll of Auschwitz has been lowered from four million to just one million, i.e. a 50% reduction of the original six million total claim, which the BBC still promotes as being a genuine figure, but those “other people’s” still don’t know about that fact.
“other people’s opinions” mean nothing to me anymore since I discovered that the communist takeover of Russia was carried out by the Jews but those “other people’s” still don’t know about that fact, even though Putin recently admitted, via the MSM, that the Jews were at least 80% in charge of the Bolshevik government.
“other people’s opinions” mean nothing to me anymore since I discovered that the Jewish communist takeover of Russia resulted in tens of millions of deaths of mostly Christians who once lived in not only Russia itself but also in Ukraine and Poland, not to mention all of the other countries that suffered at the hands of the commie Bolshevik Jews, but those “other people’s” still don’t know about that fact.
It is also very well documented that Jewish banking system was behind the destruction of natural health remedy markets and that they created the modern day pharmaceutical industry to make lots of money for themselves. And I recently read a quotation that a month’s supply of anti-psychotic drugs (one packet) costs the British tax payers a whopping 300 quid! All proceeds to: “you now know who”.
It was also recently quoted that Israel is a significant importer of pharmaceutical drugs to the NHS.
Past Medical History
“Insertion of coronary artery stent – 2007”
When Dr Gopee first took over my case she informed me that it was on record that I had had a heart stent fitted, but despite that medical record she still persisted in prescribing me a drug which the manufacturer recommends should not be administered to people with heart problems.
I consider her decision to force a person to take such dangerous drugs against the manufacturer’s recommendations to be Gross Medical Misconduct.
As it so happens I do not possess a heart stent, but I do possess a stent lower down in my body. But she did not know about that until I informed her about it and then got my GP surgery to rectify their records.
Copy of the document that Dale Brownless withheld from the Judges of the 18/09/2016 Tribunal
I, Adrian Chetwynd handed several copies of the following report to Dale Brownless of Sills & Betterage who had promised that he would distribute them between the tribunal judges. I also possessed handwritten statements from my children who had written about how much they love their father and that they have never felt in any danger of him.
Dale Brownless failed in his promise to distribute my report and failed to mention the existence of my children’s letters. One of the judges had interviewed me before the hearing and had a very brief look at my report. That particular judge was the only one of the three that attempted to defend my position but he was beaten by the rants of lying/biased hatred that expelled from Dr Gopee.
To those who are new to this type of subject there are thousands of websites with documents, video and audio education material freely available to learn about what the Main Stream Media don’t want you to know about, especially as with the true history of WW2 and its relevance as to how the world’s financial markets now operate.
Antipsychotics and the Shrinking Brain
In the February 2011 issue of the Archives of General Psychiatry, Ho and colleagues1 published an article that examined the relationship between long-term antipsychotic treatment and brain volume in first-episode schizophrenia patients. That paper triggered considerable media attention. Because it was widely interpreted as showing that antipsychotics damage the brain, it may have caused many people—both patients and family members—to reconsider whether to take their prescribed medication.
Ho and colleagues performed structural brain imaging every 3 years for up to 14 years in 211 first-episode patients who had been treated naturalistically. In the beginning, 15% were medication-naive and the majority were treated with first-generation antipsychotics; by the third scan, this had changed to most receiving second-generation antipsychotics and 23% receiving clozapine. On average, each subject was scanned 3 times and had already been treated for 5 months before the first scan.
The investigators found that gray matter volumes of all brain regions except for the cerebellum decreased over time; white matter volume on average was unchanged. Subjects who had received higher average lifetime doses of an antipsychotic had less gray matter at baseline and at all future time points. Neither antipsychotic dose nor type of antipsychotic (first-generation, second-generation, or clozapine) appeared to influence the rate at which gray matter loss progressed over time. In contrast, patients who received a low-dose antipsychotic tended to have modest increases in white matter volume over time compared with modest white matter loss in patients whose lifetime average dose was higher. The only advantage for second-generation antipsychotics over typical antipsychotics was a reduction in parietal white matter loss over time.
If we were to draw conclusions from this study alone, it would appear that gray matter loss can’t be altered by reducing antipsychotic exposure or by switching antipsychotic class—it just happens. The one possible benefit of a low-dose antipsychotic, the preservation of white matter, is of unclear clinical significance, as is the possible increase in parietal white matter with second-generation agents. However, the story gets more complicated as we look earlier in the course of treatment.
Back in 2007, Ho and colleagues2 published a report based on roughly half their current sample. In this analysis, they discovered that antipsychotic dose was related to the rate of loss of frontal gray matter, but only in medication-naive patients. Frontal gray matter loss, in turn, corresponded with cognitive decline.
These relationships disappeared if subjects had been treated with medication before baseline scanning—in these subjects, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) genotype predicted the rate of gray matter loss and the pattern of cognitive deficits. This suggests that gray matter loss associated with antipsychotic dose may have been missed entirely in the recent publication by Ho and colleagues because it may occur very early in treatment—before the baseline scan in the great majority of subjects.
Many additional potential confounds complicate these findings. First, it’s not possible to determine whether higher antipsychotic doses are contributing to the progression of brain loss or are merely a response to it. In the absence of an untreated control group, it’s also not possible to detect neurotoxic effects of drugs that are not related to dose and, without a healthy control group, it is not clear which changes in brain volume are pathological.
Animal studies can begin to address these issues. A study in monkeys conducted by David Lewis’ group prompted concern about antipsychotic neurotoxicity several years ago. Monkeys treated with haloperidol and olanzapine for 17 to 27 months lost roughly 10% of their total brain volume, both gray and white matter, compared with sham-treated controls, with greatest volume loss in frontal and parietal cortex.3 Further examination revealed a reduction in the number of glial cells4; a similar postmortem finding in schizophrenia brains previously had been attributed to the illness. However, this study included only 6 monkeys per treatment group and did not provide information on the time course of neurotoxic changes.
Other studies suggest that antipsychotic effects on brain volume may occur rapidly. For example, Vernon and colleagues5 found a significant loss of frontal cortical volume after only 8 weeks in rats given haloperidol or olanzapine.
Evidence of the rapidity at which antipsychotics can affect brain volume in humans was recently provided by Tost and associates.6 These investigators found a significant, reversible decrease in striatal volume in healthy subjects within 2 hours after they were treated intravenously with haloperidol. Loss of striatal volume powerfully predicted neurological adverse effects.
Taken together, these studies suggest that antipsychotics may contribute to early gray matter loss and, later in the course of treatment, to white matter loss. These effects may be dose- related and probably are not prevented by the use of second-generation agents. This argues for minimizing antipsychotic exposure both acutely and long-term. However, we are left with the additional dilemma that a longer duration of untreated psychosis (DUP) may also be neurotoxic. Longer DUP has been associated with poorer symptomatic and functional outcomes7 as well as brain volume loss.8 Studies of DUP have their own methodological limitations and controversies, but they should serve to warn us that the rapid control of psychosis may also be important.
Psychosis at any phase of the illness can be extremely distressing, disruptive, and potentially dangerous for patient and family. New approaches for early intervention are needed and, with existing drugs, the potential for neurotoxicity must be weighed against short-term and long- term clinical gains. In the meantime, clinicians should avoid using antipsychotics unnecessarily and, when needed, use the lowest effective dose.
- Ho BC, Andreasen NC, Ziebell S, et al. Long-term antipsychotic treatment and brain volumes: a longitudinal study of first-episode schizophrenia. Arch Gen Psychiatry.2011;68:128-137.
- Ho BC, Andreasen NC, Dawson JD, Wassink TH. Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met gene polymorphism and progressive brain volume changes in schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry. 2007;164:1890-1899.
- Dorph-Petersen KA, Pierri JN, Perel JM, et al. The influence of chronic exposure to antipsychotic medications on brain size before and after tissue fixation: a comparison of haloperidol and olanzapine in macaque monkeys. Neuropsychopharmacology.2005;30:1649- 1661.
- Konopaske GT, Dorph-Petersen KA, Pierri JN, et al. Effect of chronic exposure to antipsychotic medication on cell numbers in the parietal cortex of macaque monkeys. Neuropsychopharmacology.2007;32:1216-1223.
- Vernon AC, Natesan S, Modo M, Kapur S. Effect of chronic antipsychotic treatment on brain structure: a serial magnetic resonance imaging study with ex vivo and postmortem confirmation. Biol Psychiatry. 2010 Dec 30; [Epub ahead of print].
- Tost H, Braus DF, Hakimi S, et al. Acute D2 receptor blockade induces rapid, reversible remodeling in human cortical-striatal circuits. Nat Neurosci.2010;13:920-922.
- Marshall M, Lewis S, Lockwood A, et al. Association between duration of untreated psychosis and outcome in cohorts of first-episode patients: a systematic review. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005;62:975-983.
- Malla AK, Bodnar M, Joober R, Lepage M. Duration of untreated psychosis is associated with orbital-frontal grey matter volume reductions in first episode psychosis. Schizophr Res. 2011;125:13-20.